Closet Core - Fran Pajamas
Closet Core - Fran Pajamas
Elevate your lounging and sleeping game with the Fran Pajamas. Featuring tailored details with a slouchy fit, they look just as good in bed as they do glammed up and on the town.
- The Fran top features a shirt collar, cuffed sleeve, back yoke, inverted back pleat, and button loop at the neck.
- The Fran pants feature a straight leg with a slightly paperbagged elastic waist, optional drawstring, inseam pockets, and back pocket.
- For a more structured look, choose crisp cottons such as broadcloth, voile, poplin, chambray, and other shirtings. For a more cozy set, choose cotton flannel or light to midweight linen.
- For a more glamorous or evening look, choose drapey fabrics like silk crepe de chine, satin, tencel, rayon challis, and viscose.
- The top can also be made as a lightweight jacket or shacket in midweight cotton twills and lightweight wools.
Notions: Fusible interfacing (0.9m), 6 shirt buttons (10-15mm), Elastic, 38 mm (1.5") wide x 2m (2 yrds), Matching thread, Optional: Drawstring, 1.5–2 yards (1.5–2 m), can be bought readymade or sewn from self fabric
Sizes: Please note this pattern is available in Alpha Sizing, a new addition to closet core size range. This pattern spans from XXS (31" bust, 33" hip) to 4X (60" bust, 62" hip).
Closet Core Patterns is a sewing pattern design and education company aimed at giving modern makers the tools and techniques to create the wardrobe of their dreams. With a chic, modern aesthetic, our designs will help you create beautiful, functional and infinitely wearable garments you’ll reach for again and again. Each pattern is professionally drafted and graded, and is accompanied by clear, detailed instructions to help you sew your dream wardrobe with confidence.
To read up on the decision to re-brand as Closet Core, check out this blog post!
SOLD IN FULL METERS - fabric, elastic, and other products that are cut to measure are available only in full meters for online orders. Its a Shopify thing and as soon as we find an awesome workaround you can count on us to make that magic happen. Want to put in a request for a 0.5 meter cut? Find the form HERE!
Buying fabric? Measure twice so that we can cut once! Review your pattern. Check the unit of measure (we go by meters). Add a bit of length to factor in shrinkage during prewashing.
Buying patterns? Pattern size ranges can vary depending on the pattern, designer, and style. Review the pattern closely before purchase and check your own measurements against the pattern specifications. All patterns and printed materials (books, magazines, etc.) are final sale.
Picking colours? RICK RACK does our best to accurately represent all products and colours but colours may appear different between device screens. Please be aware that any cut fabric cannot be returned or exchanged, so if you're not sure about colour drop us a line or send us an email!